is the largest crane manufacturer in India commanding highest market
share and recording 50% average annual growth. We offer precise solutions
for wide-ranging applications in manufacturing plants and infrastructure
projects through a complete range of Hoists and Cranes. We are an
exclusive India partner of ABUS Crane Systems, Germany - one of the
world's leading crane manufacturers.
- Single Girder Cranes
- Safe Working Load- Up to 20000kg, Spans: 6m to 36m
- Design Standards are Equivalent to M5, M7, M8 as per IS 3177 / IS 807.
- Double Girder Cranes
- Safe Working Load-1T to 200T, Spans - 6m to more than 50m
- Design Standards are M5, M7, M8 as per IS 3177 / IS 807
- Semi Gantry Cranes
- In workshops where part utilization of shop bay is required (as in a tool room attached to a press shop), a Semi-Goliath/Gantry Crane is used.
- Gantry Cranes
Goliath / Gantry Cranes are self-propelled cranes running on rails installed
at ground level. Such cranes are typically used at-
- Construction sites
- Ports and harbors
- Workshops where existing columns cannot bear the wheel loads of a bridge crane
- Jib Cranes
- Jib cranes handle loads upto 6300kg precisely and effortlessly.
- Jib cranes are useful especially for loading or unloading of workpieces on machine tools
- Wall Traveling Cranes
- The ABUS single girder wall traveling crane is designed for operation on a lower level beneath a large traveling crane system.
- These cranes provide additional handling possibilities and ensure smooth and trouble-free material handling between different working areas.
- Underslung Cranes
- Majority of Underslung Overhead cranes are in the capacity range from 250kg to 10MT.
- Light Weight Cranes
- HB-System is one of the most successful developments in lifting and material handling technology, combining the effectiveness of a stationary hoist with the mobility of an overhead crane, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- All HB-Systems feature an extremely low-build design, ensuring that maximum hook height can be reached in the available space. Three types of profiles cover a load capacity range up to 2000kg
- Electric Chain Hoists
- In a stationary installation, with push trolleys or electric trolleys, ABUS electric chain hoists prove to be extremely useful and user-friendly.
- The advantages include very low headroom requirement for optimum space utilization, a standard precision lifting speed for sensitive lifting and lowering operations and brake linings with a long service life.
- Wire Rope Hoists
- ElectroMech offers standardized ABUS Wire Rope Hoists. They are compact with low headroom dimensions and incorporate latest technical innovations
- EX-Hoists & Cranes
- ST Ex Chain Hoists
- Precision and flexibility : Ensured by two speeds for hoisting and travel as standard
- Long service life : In accordance with FEM
- Protected against Gas & Dust explosions
- SH Ex Wire Rope Hoists
- The SH Explosion Protected Wire Rope Hoist is specially designed for working in hazardous areas and meets ATEX requirements for Zone1 or Zone 2 or Zone 21 or Zone 22.
- The Explosion protected Crane components are designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in combination with gas or dust.
- Customized Solutions
- Stacker Cranes
- ElectroMech can design and develop a suitable stacker crane for optimum space utilization and efficient warehousing operations.
- Tunnel Mucking
- ElectroMech has developed a unique and cost-effective bulk material handling system for extraction and disposal of overburden generated during construction of tunnels
|Cranedge India Pvt. Ltd. is a company initiated by ElectroMech. This company is exclusively engaged in providing after-sales-service to user of overhead cranes. These services are made available through a team of well-trained and skilled team of engineers and technicians.
Cranedge Service offerings include -
Cranedge services are available for all brands of cranes and anywhere in India. You can call toll-free 1800-209-0010 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spare Parts
- Emergency Breakdown Repairs
- Formal Proactive Predictive Maintenance Program
- Modernizations & relocation