An ISO 9001-2000 Company
MITCON today is
a major technical consulting team employing more than 150 professionals.
Mitcon is a consulting force of this new millennium equipped with
transparency, economy and speed while aiming at profitability, viability
and growth. MITCON has become the industry benchmark in consultancy
and training services. With thirteen divisions with highly qualified
individuals, MITCON prides itself in providing the best assistance,
to existing & new entrepreneurs covering diverse industry sectors.
- Power Division
- Power Division of MITCON is a partner of its local, regional,
national & global customers in adopting appropriate
energy optimization & climate change mitigation options,
for business integration, high growth & sustainability
- PD provides concept to commissioning services for decentralized
energy generation projects up to 100 MW size, based on all
types of fuels (fossil & renewable), as well as wastes
& waste heat recovery
- Energy & Carbon Services
- A guide to businesses, institutions and Governments for
promotion and adoption of renewable energy applications
- clean, green and efficient solutions to global energy
- Single window service provider for harnessing global opportunities
in the trade of emission reductions and climate change business.
- Environment Management & Engineering
- MITCON Environment Management & Engineering Division
is primarily working for the betterment of Environment through
its state of the art, dynamic knowledge base.
- MITCON’s functional areas are encompassing different
industrial sectors including Petroleum, Oil, Food, Chemical,
Specialty Chemicals, IT-SEZ, Power and Construction.
- Banking and Corporate Finance
- o MITCON has been engaged in assisting small, medium,
and large enterprises in practicing and engaging in efficient
financial and banking methods, for more than 25 years.
- Securitization & Financial Restructuring
- o MITCON is the leading Agency assisting the Banks / FIs
- big & small - in effective implementation of the provisions
of the SARFAESI Act, 2002 and handling recovery / court
and appraisal of loans related assignments on behalf of
the Banks / FIs. These activities are carried out by the
Securitization & Financial Restructuring Division of
- Bureau of Market Research
- o MITCON has to its credit over 1500 assignments on Market
Research, conducted during past 25 years.
- Infrastructure Consulting Group
- o MITCON provides Project Management Services including
Detailed Project Reports, Applications, Field Survey, Assessment
& Analysis of sites, Discussion with Associations; Follow
up with Municipal Corporations, Industry Representatives,
and Liasion with funding agencies.
- ISO/Quality Assurance
- o MITCON's Division for ISO / Quality Assurance offers
Services in implementation of ISO 9001, QS 9000, TS 16949,
EMS 14001 / OHSAS / HACCP and Quality Techniques.
- Entrepreneurship Training & Consultancy
- o The Micro Enterprises & Entrepreneurship Development
division of MITCON is developing large number of entrepreneurs
through training, counselling & information dissemination.
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
- o MITCON's BIO-TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRE houses
facilities for Microbiology, Tissue Culture, Bio-fertilizer,
Bio-pesticides, Advanced Biotech Incubation and Entrepreneurship
Development, Information Repository and Consultancy Services.
- Geographic Information System
- o GIS is one of the promising fields ensuring continuous
growth with great demand from various industries and organizations.
Other Businesses :
- MITCON e-School is a leading Education provider in the field of IT and Vocational Training.
- MITCON Institute of Management
- It offers PGDM Business administration, PGDM Biotechnology management, PGDM Agribusiness management, PGDM Pharma
Our customers come from
varied sectors ranging from
- Corporates to Co-operatives,
- Government & Non-Government Organizations
- SMEs' to Large Industrial Houses,
|Office Premises nos. 1402/1403,
14th Floor, Dalamal Tower Premises Co-op Socy.Ltd, Free Press
Journal Marg, 211,Nariman Point, MUMBAI - 400 021, Maharashtra
Phone : +91-22-2282 8200
Fax : +91-22-2202 4553
Contact Person : Mr. Arvind Salvi (Chief Manager)
Email : mitcon_mumbai@rediffmailcom
Delhi Office :
|418, Fourth Floor, Somdutta
Chambers- II Building No 9, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066
Tel. No: +91-11-4603 2314
Fax No: +91-11-4603 2315
Mobile : +91-9560701191
Contact Person : Mr.Vivek Sinare (Chief Manager)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org