|Multimode Equipments Private Limited.
301/302, Rajvee Towers,
Near Tube Company,
Old Padra Road,
|Contact Person :
||Mr.Devdatt Mehta (Director)
||0265 -2330972, 2344512, 2337943, 2323466
||0265 - 2334977
Authorised Stockist for AUDCO Valves from L&T
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves
- Bolted Bonnet Design
- Pressure Seal Bonnet Design - The ASME B16.34 family of Gate, Y-Globe and Swing Check Valves features a pressure seal bonnet design for high pressure services. These valves are extensively used in high pressure and high temperature steam, oil, gas, chemical and water lines in thermal power plants, refineries, petrochemical and fertilizer plants. The valves are available with butt-weld ends in pressure ratings of Classes 900, 1500 and 2500, in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Cryogenic Valves - Our range of Cryogenic Gate, Globe & Check Valves are designed to perform reliably in cryogenic services. These valves find application in the processing, storage and transportation of liquefied gases such as LNG, LPG, Ethylene etc.
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves are designed for tight sealing and ease of operation. The valves are available with flanged and butt-weld ends, in ASME pressure classes ranging from 150 to 2500, in a variety of materials.
- Gate Valves are of flexible wedge, outside screw-and-yoke and bolted-bonnet construction. The valves conform to API 600/ISO 10434.
- Stainless Steel Gate Valves (API 603)
- Through-Conduit Gate Valves (API 6D)
- Globe Valves feature a ball-type disc, outside screw-and-yoke and bolted-bonnet construction. They conform to BS 1873 and also meet the general requirements of API 600, including shell wall thickness and stuffing box dimensions.
- Check Valves are of swing-type and bolted-cover construction. They conform to BS 1868 and also meet the general requirements of API 600, including shell wall thickness.
- Process Ball Valves The Ball Valves marketed by us have an international reputation for high integrity in critical services. These valves are manufactured to international standards using modern production and quality assurance techniques. In Floating Ball Valves, the ball moves towards the downstream seat, under pressure, to effect a tight seal. Our Floating Ball Valve range includes Full Bore, Reduced Bore as well as valves for specialized applications such as high temperature, high pressure and cryogenic.
- Full Bore
- Three-piece design Standard series
- Three-piece design Fire-safe series
- Single-piece / Two-piece design Fire-safe series (Class 150 & Class 300)
- Reduced Bore
- Three-piece design
- Single-piece / Two-piece design
- Special Purpose Valves
- Valves for Steam Service
- Multiport Ball Valves
- Valves for Cryogenic Service
- Valves for High Pressure Service
- Valves for High Temperature Service
- Pipeline Ball Valves
Pipeline Ball Valves marketed by L&T are of Trunnion-mounted design and conform to API 6D standard. The ball has integral trunnions set in a fixed axis and sealing takes place by allowing the seat to move towards the ball along the flow axis. These double Block-and-Bleed valves are available in sizes from 50 mm (2") to 2800 mm (56") and ASME classes 150 to 2500. The valves can be offered in 2- piece or 3-piece designs, in full-bore and reduced-bore, with flanged or butt-weld ends, both in bolted and welded constructions.
- Soft-seated Ball Valves
The Soft-seated Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves are available in 2-piece and 3-piece, in full-bore and reduced-bore, in bolted and welded body designs.
- Metal-seated Ball Valves
- Cryogenic Ball Valves
- Triple-offset Butterfly Valve
Butterfly Valve provides positive isolation in a wide spectrum
of services in Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Chemical,
Power Generation, and Gas Processing industries.
- Triple-offset Geometry
- Special Disc Profile
- Laminar Resilient Disc Seal
- Raised conical Body Seat
- Fire-safe design
- One-piece blowout-proof Shaft
- High integrity Shaft Sealing