Speech & Hearing Centre
105, Rajcastle Complex ,
Above Domino's Pizza, Ellora Park,
Vadodara-390023 , Gujarat - Maharashtra
|Contact Person :
||Dr Pankaj Jain
||0265-2280912 , 0265-2970903
Sparsh Hearing Care Centre
was the brainchild of a young, enterprising and dynamic person, Dr.
Pankaj Jain, formed in the year 1998. Dr.Pankaj Jain is an audiologist
and a speech pathologist, and is only one of the few from this particular
profession in the whole of the western India. He has setup his establishment
in Vadodara and it is equipped with the state-of-art Hearing Aids
Dispencing equipments of, H / U / V Ear Moulds laboratory by EGGER
Technologies, Germany, the second of its kind in the western part
- Behind-the-Ear Series
- BTE aids are reliable and offer greater fitting flexibility.
- They fit comfortably behind the ear while the amplified sound passes down a tube to a customized ear mold which fits in your ear, because they are larger and can accommodate bigger batteries for longer life and larger amplifiers for maximum amplifications.
- In-The-Ear Series
- ITE aids are smaller. These hearing aids are custom made and fit securely inside the ear.
- These instruments offer right combination of appearance and affordability to meet a variety of ear losses.
- In-The-Canal Series
- ITC hearing aids are custom made to fit the size and shape of your ear canal.
- ITC aids offer a variety of amplification solutions that would have previously required a larger instrument.
- CIC micro technology allows this type of hearing aid to be worn deep inside the ear canal.
- They are almost invisible when they are worn. However not everyone can wear a CIC. Consult your hearing health care professional to determine if this type of hearing aid is suitable for you .
- Batteries p312, p675, p5, p13, p10
- Ear Mould Spray
- Digital Battery Tester
- Hearing Aid Dry Case
- Ear Mould Air Blower
- Silicon Glitter ear Moulds
- Acrylic Glitter ear Moulds