Established in 1927 as Wilson Electric Works by the Daruvala family, Sterling & Wilson was formed in 1971. Till 1997 the company was mainly focused on the Mumbai and Delhi markets providing services for the entire HV (High Voltage) & LV (Low Voltage) Electrical Systems. In 2005, the company started its HVAC division with its first project being the Serena Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan. In 2007, Sterling & Wilson established the plumbing & fire fighting service offerings. With a highly experienced team, the company has executed projects with specialization in Sanitary wares, Hydro Pneumatic system, Water treatment plant (Filtration system), Reverse Osmosis system, Drainage system, Solar water system, Swimming pools, Boiler & Hot water generator system, Hydrant and Sprinkler. Since 2007 we ventured into transmission & distribution through ADB and PFC funded Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojna by the Government of India for improving the Rural Electrification scenario throughout the country. Sterling & Wilson started its own EPC Division in 2008, giving a turnkey solution for cross section of Industrial sectors like aluminum, copper, steel, paper, chemical & petrochemical, material handling projects, E.B.O.P. of power plants, Indian railways feeding substation and substations up to 400 kv providing high end project management services, professional installation & commissioning. Today Sterling & Wilson, has evolved as India's leading MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Services Company with almost 60% of its business coming from electro-mechanical projects.
- Electrical Projects : We have expertise on complete Electrical Solution & Services, comprising :
- Compact Substations
- HT & LT Panels
- DG Sets
- UPS Systems
- Static Transfer Switches
- Internal & External Electrification
- HVAC : Sterling and Wilson has set up a strong team across India to offer complete HVAC solutions like:
- Central Chilled water Plant systems.
- DX System / VRV systems.
- Primary / secondary pumping system
- Thermal storage system
- Hot water generator, Solar heater and related low side work
- Ventilation system and evaporative cooling systems, roof extractors and jet fan systems.
- Clean room technology for micro electronics, micro mechanics and pharma
- District Cooling System
- Heat recovery and dessicant cooling systems
- DG Sets : In 2005, Sterling & Wilson made a successful entry in Power Generation with its premier range of DG Sets, being manufactured in one of the Asia's largest Integrated DG Set Plant at Silvassa, under the brand name - "Sterling Generators". The range manufactured at the Silvassa plant starts from 250kva and goes up to 3000kva and is marketed through Sterling & Wilson Powergen Pvt. Ltd. Sterling Generators enjoys the support of leading International Engine Manufacturers - MTU, PERKINS & VOLVO for Engine supplies and Stamford, TDPS & Lorey Somers for Alternators and Technological support. Within the same plant, there is a separate unit for manufacturing of LT & HT panels. Sterling Generators manufacturers HT panels as a system house of Siemens.
- Plumbing : We utilize the latest drawing tools and software and standards conform to the engineering solutions offered in the latest National Building and Uniform Plumbing codes in the following areas:
- Water storage, filtration, softening and disinfection.
- Installation of Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Filtration systems and sewage treatment plants.
- Water distribution system potable and non-potable including domestic, flushing and irrigation using VFD driven hydro pneumatic systems.
- Efficient Hot water generation, distribution and circulation systems.
- Sustainable heat generation from solar panels.
- Steam generation and distribution both IBR and non IBR systems.
- Waste heat recovery from steam condensate and other applications.
- Dropless grey water conveyance system to sewage treatment plants through gravity and sewage pumping.
- Rain and storm water collection, storage (rain water harvesting) recycling and disposal systems.
- Complete solutions for swimming pool water treatment and disinfection system including ozonisation, ultra violet and chlorination.
- Landscape irrigation through drip and automatic sprinkler system.
- Exquisitely finished private and public bathrooms/toilets sanitary installations.
- Fire Fighting : Fire and Safety solutions provided are:
- Fire Hydrant and Wet Riser System
- Sprinkler System
- Water Spray System (HVW and MVW)
- Pre-Action System
- Gas based Fire Suppression System like CO2 System, Clean Agent System and Inert Gas System
- Hand Appliances
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Public Address System
- Transmission & Distribution : Having a strong pan India presence we have worked with all major central government utilities like PGCIL, DVC, NTPC and state utilities of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, West Bangal, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tamilnadu and Goa. Contributing to Indian society we have reached to more than 1000 villages touching 80000 families across various states.
- EPC Projects : The EPC group has a very wide range of portfolio covering the entire gamut of the Life cycle of Industrial Plants as a Turnkey Project executing agency in following fields:
- Basic Engineering
- Detail Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Customised manufacturing
- Logistics & Transport
- Civil & structural construction
- Mechanical erection
- Electrical installation
- Testing & Commissioning
- Modernisation of Plants
- MEP Projects : Sterling & Wilson, has evolved as India's leading MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health and safety) Services Company with almost 60% of its business revenue coming from MEP projects. Some of their key MEP projects are Nokia Siemens, Ceebros Hotel , Etisalat, Rustomjee Natraj IT Park, Supreme Tower, Lulu International Mall, Holiday Inn, DM South India hospitality etc
- Low Voltage Systems : Sterling and Wilson have opened a separate ELV division in 2010 to cater to the complete solution to the customer. Backed by 80 years experience of Project Management and Customer service deliveries, we are now poised to deliver complete IBMS Solution to the customer comprises of:
- Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Gas based Fire Suppression System
- Building Automation System
- Access Control System
- CCTV System
- Public Address System
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection System
- Intruder Alarm System
- Entrance Automation System
- Parking Management Systems
- Security Product