1. Introduction: This application ("App") has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Indiacom Limited ("Indiacom", "we" or "us").
Indiacom is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our apps to be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
3. How we use the information that we collect
The relevant App Store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App through the App Store. They may share some of that information with us, depending on the selections you have made. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of the App Store registration process and/or App purchase process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or by amending your marketing preferences, normally in the App Store account management section
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority
4. Who we may share your personal information with
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and App usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
Third-Party Ad Serving Services: we or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. This App's advertisers and/or sponsors may themselves set and access their own cookies on your device if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
7. Security: The information published on the app, are securely stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the said servers is password protected and is strictly permitted to only a few authorized staff of Indiacom Limited or any other authorized professional for the purpose to comply with their job functions. However, we cannot guarantee you the security of the information. You hereby acknowledge that not to hold Indiacom responsible from any failure in breach of such security and you release us from any and all claims arising out of use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
9. Questions about this App and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact Indiacom at Hermes Heritage, Phase I (Commercial), Shastri Nagar, Pune-Nagar Road, Pune-411006, Tel.: 020-26603800 email: email@example.com.